- If you have an account, but not yet a valid username and password, you must register for access to the PSG Online website through the Registration page.
- Ensure that you have typed your correct username and password.
- Ensure that you are not utilising a Proxy Server, by clicking on 'Tools', 'Internet Options', ‘Connection'. In the middle of the grey block will be 'Proxy Server', 'Access the Internet using a Proxy Server', please ensure that this is unticked. If it is ticked, and you are not working on a network you can untick it, if you are working on a network, please contact your network administrator to set up a secure port so that you are able to access secure sites.
- Ensure that you are using the correct default settings, by clicking on 'Tools', 'Internet Options' and then ‘Advanced'. At the bottom of the grey block, just above ‘OK', ‘Cancel', ‘Apply' is another button which says ‘Restore Defaults'. Click on this and then the ‘Apply' button. Now click on ‘OK' and then refresh your page by pressing 'Ctrl' and 'F5' together.
- Ensure that your browser is set to check for newer versions of stored pages automatically - we have included instructions on how to do this below.
If you are still having trouble logging in, please contact us on 0860 774 774 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click on ‘Tools' menu
- Click on ‘Internet Options'
- Click on ‘Settings' under ‘Browsing history'
- Check the ‘Automatically' radio button under ‘Check for newer versions of stored pages'
- Click ‘OK' and ‘OK‘ again
- Try Login again
Please note that all internal pages available once you have logged in to PSG Online are secure - even though certain links might return you to the unsecured section, such as the FAQ. If you are unsure whether a page is secure, please follow these steps after you have logged in from our home page:
- Make sure your URL in the address bar is the same as ours.
- Click the lock to the right of the address bar of your browser as displayed in the picture below.
- Click on "View Certificates."
- Make sure that the certificate contains the same information as the picture below with an updated date.